Season’s Givings: Reaching New Heights
The Families Empowered team lined up their book-filled cars in front of the Book Warehouse
This past Fall, we connected with more organizations and processed more books than ever before. Because of these wonderful happenings coinciding together, we were able to donate thousands of books to the following organizations:
- Families Empowered: 2,500 Books
- Kids’ Meals, Inc: 250 Books
- Harbor Hospice: 500 Books
- Put it in a Book Foundation: 1,500 Books
- Faith Center: 250 Books
- Prince of Peace Catholic Community: 600 Books
- Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center: 900 Books
TOTAL DONATION: 6,500 BOOKS
The most inspiring part was getting to know these organizations’ missions and all of the important work they do. Get to know them and spread the word!
If you’re an organization in need of books please click here and we’ll be in touch!
Thank you to Families Empowered for providing the photo of their November 2015 School Connection Fair!